Live Healthy Lane is a community-based effort to improve the health and well-being of those who live, learn, work, and play in the Lane County Region. Together, the 100% Health Community Coalition, Lane Community Health Council, Lane County Public Health, PacificSource Community Solutions, PeaceHealth, Trillium Community Health Plan, United Way of Lane County and numerous cross-sector community partners are working together to improve the health of the community. This collaborative effort consists of the Community Health Assessment (CHA) and Community Health Improvement Plan (CHIP). Reducing health disparities, promoting health equity and improving overall population health is the central purpose of this work.
Live Healthy Lane: Working together to create a caring community where all people can live a healthier life.
- Compassion – We are creating a community where all people are treated with dignity and respect.
- Equity – We believe everyone should have the opportunity to live a healthy life.
- Inclusion – We strive to embrace our differences and treat the whole person.
- Collaboration – We have committed our collective resources to innovation, coordination, and integration of services.
Community Health Goals
- Increase economic and social opportunities that promote healthy behaviors.
- Increase healthy behaviors to improve health and well-being.
Working Together to Make an Impact
Live Healthy Lane involves everyone. Only through a collective effort — in which all of us work together toward a shared purpose — can meaningful change be achieved in a region as large and diverse as Lane County. Together we can achieve more than each of us can alone.