COVID-19: Live Healthy Lane’s Response and Resources
As a collaborative dedicated to the health and well-being of our community, Live Healthy Lane partners are closely monitoring developments surrounding the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) in Lane County and determining how to help minimize its impact in our local community.
Currently the United Way office is closed to the public for the safety and health of our community. Our staff is working remotely and accessible by phone and email.
Public Health Information
Lane County Public Health
- Lane County: COVID-19 Vaccine Frequently Asked Questions
- COVID-19 Press Conferences
- COVID-19 Racial Equity Statement (English and Spanish)
Oregon Health Authority
- Sign up: Oregon COVID-19 updates
- OHA's COVID-19 Vaccine Information Page
- Safe and Strong Campaign: focuses on community-centered outreach in 12 languages to connect people who are most at-risk of experiencing health disparities with the information, tools and resources they need to stay safe, healthy, and strong during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Have questions? Text ORCOVID to 989211 or call 211 for more information.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
United Way of Lane County:
South Lane Region:
- Cottage Grove Community Cares Network: Led by the local Be Your Best community coalition, South Lane community health partners have teamed up to provide resources and supports for individuals and families in need. CG Community Cares Network is a partnership between local government, schools, service organizations, faith-based groups, and individuals providing direct support to those in need in our community. For more information, call 541.649.2460 or email CottageGroveCommunityCares@gmail.com.
- PeaceHealth COVID-19 Information - Cottage Grove
Send us a link to your COVID-19 resource page to have it added to our resource page! Together we can do more than each of us can do alone.