- 5 Tips for Being an Ally – Chescaleigh Youtube Video
GLAAD “10 Ways to Be an Ally and a Friend”
- Everyday Feminism “10 Things All Allies Need to Know”
- The Root “12 Ways to Be a White Ally to Black People”
- Teen Vogue “6 Ways to Be an Ally to Immigrants and Refugees”
- Basic Rights Oregon: ensure that all lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer Oregonians experience equality by building a broad and inclusive politically powerful movement, shifting public opinion, and achieving policy victories.
Community Alliance of Lane County (CALC): CALC addresses the struggle for racial justice, immigrant rights, economic justice and educational equity and opposing heterosexism, anti-Semitism and other isms, as well as challenging war, militarism and the drive for global hegemony, seeking to define true security as everyone having decent housing, education, food, work and health care.
- Eugene Human Rights Commission: The mission of the Human Rights Commission is to promote implementation of universal human rights values and principles in all City of Eugene programs and throughout the wider community.
- NAACP Lane County: The mission of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) is to ensure the political, educational, social, and economic equality of rights of all persons and to eliminate race-based discrimination.
- All Are Welcome Here Posters (download for free)
- Lane Equity Coalition - CORE Health in Housing Research Presentation
- Health in Housing Research Summary
Do you have content to contribute? Please send it our way!
Health equity is achieved when every person has the opportunity to "attain his or her full health potential" and no one is "disadvantaged from achieving this potential because of social position or other socially determined circumstances.”
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.